On the trains
- Inform the Train Controller immediately by pressing the yellow button with a bell symbol
located beside the train doors then release and wait for the Train Controller to reply.
- In case of emergency that is need to open train doors, pull the Emergency Door Control, located on the side of each door, and slide to open the door. (Using when the train is standing in the station only.)
- Emergency exits are located at the front and back end of each train. Passenger can walk out from the train by using ramp plate and follow instructions from Train Controller carefully.
- Windows inside the train can open in emergency case only and must be followed instructions from the Train Controller.
- In case of fire, using Fire Extinguisher, keep in saloons having Fire Extinguisher signage and follow instructions carefully.