- Pay attention to any announcements and follow BTS instructions carefully.
- Keep stations tidy and place litter in bins.
- Contact BTS staff if you feel sick or need assistance.
- If you have lost or found any belongings, please contact BTS Staff.
- Contact BTS staff immediately if you see someone or something suspicious.
- Do not smoke or bring flammable or hazardous chemicals into BTS Stations.
- Do not bring any animals into BTS Stations.
- Do not eat or drink at BTS Stations.
- Do not drop any items out from BTS Stations.
- Do not carry big or heavy packages into BTS Stations.
- Do not draw or damage any equipment in BTS Stations.
- Do not wear skates or any shoes witn rollers, play skateboard or ride a bicycle inside BTS Stations.
- Do not make loud noises, cause a disturbance or obstruct other passengers.
- Please queue up and keep all your belongings behind the yellow line while waiting for the train.
- Take extra care of children while waiting, entering or exiting the train.
- Allow passengers to exit the train first.
- Mind the gap between train and platform.
- Upon hearing the door-closing sound, please stand back and wait for the next train.
- If you drop an object onto the track, contact BTS Staff immediately for assistance.
- Do not run, play or push on the platform.
- Do not enter the track area, due to danger from approaching train and electrified rail.
- Do not enter any restricted area at the end of the platform.
- Hold straps or handrails firmly while standing.
- Offer your seat to children, pregnant woman, elderly or disabled passengers.
- Offer your seat to monks.
- Take care of your belongings, while boarding BTS SkyTrain.
- In case of emergency , plesae contact the Train Controller immediately.
- Use emergency and safety equipment only in case of emergency only.
- Do not lean against train doors or stand in door areas.
- Do not hold or grab the rubber shields between carriages.
- Do not place hand over train’s doors.
- Do not place objects on the floor of the compartment, which may cause an obstruction to others.
- Do not eat or drink in BTS SkyTrain.
Use emergency and safety equipment only in case of emergency and follow the instruction for equipment use. Any misuse causing damage will result in legal action against the offender.