Certification to International Standards
Our experienced management and personnel teams are committed to working together to provide high quality service and the highest level of safety to our passengers. Our internationally recognised accreditations, guarantee the service excellence of Bangkok Mass Transit System Public Company Limited, to the following standards :
- ISO 9001 – Firstly received on 12th July 2002, with renewals every 3 years to date.
- Railway Safety as per Best Practice Model (BPM) – Firstly received on 30th September 2008, with renewals every 3 years to date.
- ISO 14001 – Firstly received on 2nd April 2014, with renewals every 3 years to date.
- ISO/IEC 27001 – Firstly received on 26th March 2019 and renewal the certification on 26th March 2022.
- ISO 45001 – Firstly received on 12th March 2020 and renewal the certification on 12th February 2022.