Certification to International Standards
Our experienced management and personnel teams are committed to working together to provide high quality service and the highest level of safety to our passengers. Our internationally recognised accreditations, guarantee the service excellence of Bangkok Mass Transit System Public Company Limited, to the following standards :
- ISO 9001 – 12th July 2002, with renewals every 3 years to date.
- Railway Safety as per Best Practice Model (BPM) – 30th September 2008, with renewals every 3 years to date.
- ISO14001 – 2nd April 2014, with renewals every 3 years to date.
- ISO/IEC 27001 - 26th March 2019
- ISO45001 - 12th March 2020