Inform the Station Supervisor, so that a detailed description of your belongings can be recorded, then fill out a form according to the Lost and Found procedure as specified by the Company.
If your belongings are found, the BTS Lost and Found Property Officer will contact you to make an appointment to retrieve your belongings.
If your belongings cannot be found, the BTS Lost and Found Property Officer will inform you via SMS. If belongings are found later, our staff will contact you again to make an appointment to retrieve your belongings.
For passengers who find unclaimed items on the BTS SkyTrain or at BTS Stations :
Inform the Station Supervisor, so that further information can be recorded about how and where items were found. Then fill out the required form and proceed to the next step.
◦ In the case where a passenger reports a lost item on the same day that it is found, to retrive the item the Station Supervisor will ask for the proof of ownership. If the owner can identify their lost item correctly, they must fill out the required form giving their personal details and retrieve their lost item from the Station Supervisor.
◦ In the case where a report of a lost item is not made on the same day that it was found then items will be sent to the BTS Head Office Building for owner tracking by the BTS Lost and Found Property Officer. If we can successfully trace an owner (from description of the lost item reported or other evidence), we will contact them and make an appointment to retrieve their belongings. If we cannot trace an owner, any unclaimed items will be kept for 1 year afterwhich it will be disposed of by the Company.
To retrieve your belongings you will need :
Original Citizen ID card with photocopy, or Passport with photocopy, or other suitable proof of ownership as may be requested by the Company.
How we keep lost property :
The following items of lost property will be disposed of by the Company of after 24.00 hrs. from date found :-
◦ All perishable goods, such as vegetables, fruits or food.
◦ All items which are rotten, smelly, wet or not in a good condition to use.
The following items of lost property will be disposed of by the Company after 7 days from date found :-
◦ Liquid items in any containers, such as glass bottles, plastic or bags which can be damaged or torn and may affect other items kept in longterm storage, such as UHT Milk or cooking oil.
◦ Flammable goods, such as lighters and kerosene fuel etc.
Currently, elevators are available at the following 16 stations: Mo Chit , Siam , Asok , On Nut, Bang Chak , Punnawithi , Udom Suk , Bang Na , Bearing ,Chong Nonsi , Krung Thon Buri , Wongwian Yai , Pho Nimit ,Talat Phlu, wutthakat and Bang Wa
Children whose height is less than 90 centimeters are exempted from paying fares. For safety purposes, parents are required to carry their children while walking through the Automatic Gate. Normal fare is applied to children whose height is over 90 centimeters. There is a height measuring scale available in the vicinity of Ticket Issuing Machines.
Tourist Information Centers operate daily from 08.00-20.00 hrs. Passengers can call at 0 2617 7341 or via Help Line phones at the Information Board on the Concourse Level (ticket selling floor) of BTS stations.
BMA Express Service Centers are located at Mo Chit, Siam, and Phrom Phong Stations and operate daily from 09.00 – 20.00 hrs.
A wide range of services include issuing new ID cards; renewing old cards (in case of lost cards, contact district offices only); and transcribing home registration forms and ID cards. The frontline servicecan also help you prepare your documents before going to the district office. BMA Express Service provides you with travel information and events in Bangkok. For more details, please visit www.bma.go.th or call BKK Hotline at 1555.
A free parking lot with a capacity of 1,500 vehicles is nearby Mo Chit Station, belonging to the Treasury Department. It is located opposite to Chatuchak Market and operates daily from 05.00 – 01.00 hrs. (No overnight parking)
2 other pay parking lots available to BTS users: 1. Parking lot near Ploenchit Station at the Wave Place Building, operating daily from 06.00 – 22.00 hrs. at the rate of 30 Baht per hour. The fee is exempted for weekends and public holidays when the parking coupon is stamped at the Paid counter in the Ploenchit BTS Station. For more information, please call 0 2655 4425.
2. Parking lot near On Nut Station at the Asia Park, Sukhumvit 81, operating daily from 06.00 – 24.00 hrs. at the rate of 15 Baht per hour. Parking more than one hour will be charged at the rate of 65 Baht for one day. Monthly packages are available at the rate of 1,200 Baht for weekday parking only and 1,500 Baht for daily parking. Parking overnight after 24.00 hrs will be charged according to the parking hours. Tel. 02 713 7447 and 02 333 0933