BTS 30-Day Smartpass
- Trips on passes valid for 30 days.
- Unlimited travel distance for number of trips specified.
- Passengers should start using passes within 45 days from date of first issue or last refill, otherwise value or trips will become invalid for travel and cannot be refunded. New trips must then be added to validate a pass for further travel.
- 5 Year Card Life starts from date of issue. Cards may be refilled with trips after the first trip has been used, or validity expires, upon promotion as specified by the Company regulations.
- Passes are non-refundable.
- This pass can only be used by current fulltime local students, aged not over 23 years, according to date of birth on Citizen ID, and currently studying at an academic institution in Thailand or studying at an academic institution in Foreign Countries recognized by the Ministry of Education. Student ID and Citizen ID must be presented upon request by BTS Staff. Misuse of pass, or abuse of pass conditions, will result in forfeiture of the pass together with any remaining value. In addition, a fine of up to 20 times the value of the pass will be imposed.
- For the convenience of the passengers, ID cards are not required to be shown when purchasing passes.
Time Limit for passengers to remain in the Paid Area and Penalty for overstay
| Time Limited for staying in the Paid Area
|| Overstay Penalty
| 120 minutes
|| The maximum published fare rate.